UPDATE: the latest version of the CC.NET Monitor Gadget for Vista Sidebar is v0.9.5: read more about it in 0.9.5 release notes.
Since many people asked for it, I just released a new version of the CruiseControl.NET Monitoring Gadget for Vista Sidebar adding the most requested feature: the Force Build button.
Now, in the undocked view, you can see a nice orange button on the right. Push that button to force a build for the project and the button will turn gray, meaning that the project is checking for updated or is already building.
This the list of changes:
- [Issue 1] - Implement Force build
- [Issue 4] - No visible update when a project is building
- Project name doesn't wrap anymore in both docked and undocked view
- Long project names now only take 100px in the undocked view
- Tooltip with the full project name when hovering over long truncated names