Today the registration to the first European NHibernate Day opens, at 3:15pm CET (2:15pm in London).
We setup a countdown on the NHDay.eu website that will redirect you to the registration page at the precise moment the registration opens. But remember that there are only 220 seats available, and last time we finished them all in less than one day.
If you are not decided yet, here are some facts that can help you decide:
- the event is donation based, so no fixed entry fee.
- Ayende and Steve Strong will talk about advanced topics in the main track
- Ayende will speak for another hour after the end of the event, about … surprise.
- We already have 7 very interesting proposals for the secondary track, with speakers like Rob Ashton, Chris Canal and Andrea Saltarello, and they will all be speaking in English.
- The event is held in a beautiful hotel just outside Bologna, and attendees will have a special discount when booking for a room.
- Bologna is just one hour away from the beautiful Adriatic Sea, and it’s a great opportunity to enjoy the sea without the usual summer crowd.