MIX09 is starting in two days, and again, even this year, I’m not going to Vegas: I had to choose between ALT.NET Conf + MVP Summit and MIX09, and I chose for the former. Can’t fly from Italy to US twice in 3 weeks (and I’m still recovering from last flight’s jetlag).
But luckily, as they did with last PDC, the keynotes will be streamed live, and all the session recordings will be available almost immediately. I’ll miss the community interactions and I’ll not meet all the awesome guys that will go to Vegas, but at least I won’t miss the new announcements and the sessions.
To make my life easier, I already searched the sessions I’d have attended, so that I can download the videos afterwards:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC): Ninja on Fire Black Belt Tips (T44F) by Phil Haack
- File|New -> Company: Creating NerdDinner.com with Microsoft ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC) (T49F) by Scott Hanselman
- ASP.NET MVC: America's Next Top Model View Controller Framework (T50F), again, by Phil Haack
- There's a Little Scripter In All of Us - Building a Web App For the Masses (T62F) by Rob Conery
- ASP.NET vNext
- Microsoft ASP.NET: Taking AJAX to the Next Level (T48F)
- Working across the Client Continuum (T13F) by Laurent Bugnion
- Web Development Using Microsoft Visual Studio: Now and in the Future (T25F)
- Web Development
- Web Form Design (C17F)
- Building High Performance Web Applications and Sites (T53F)
- Interactive Prototyping with DHTML (C14F)
- User Experience Design for Non-Designers (C30M)
- Escaping Flatland in Application Design: Rich User Experiences (C11F)
- Design Prototyping: Bringing Wireframes to Life (C10F)
- Advance Your Design with UX Design Patterns (T30F)
- 10 Ways To Ensure RIA Failure (C06F)
- Effective Infographics with Interactivity (C29M)
- Wireframes That Work: Designing (Rich Internet) Applications (C18F)
Unfortunately there is no way to link to the session abstracts on the normal site, but MIX09 has a mobile version of the site (which seems like it’s made for the iPhone), so the links are taking to the mobile version of the abstracts.