We talked about “Owin and Katana”: at the beginning I saw many question marks on the head of people, but while going through the talk I saw those question marks becoming light bulbs, and at the end of the talk a very vibrant questions and answers session happened, something that I hoped, but frankly didn’t expect.
We published the slides on Slideshare:
We also put on Github the demo that I’ve shown during the talk:
There are 5 demos:
- 01.OwinIIS: Demo of running Katana on IIS Host
- 02.OwinHost: Demo of running Katana on OwinHost.exe
- 03.OwinSelfHost: Demo of running Katana on self host and with custom error page
- 04.OwinWebAPI: Running WebAPI on top of Katana
- 05.OwinMiddleware: example of using 3 different middlewares in the Owin pipeline. The 3 middlewares are built using 3 different approaches.
I hope Rui gets to organize the conference also next year.
As bonus points, the conference was organized in a really nice location, 300 meters from Les Invalides and also very close to the Musée d’Orsay.