- A full fledged Zune for Mac that can synchronize Apps, contacts from Mac’s Address Book
- A new, better browser that supports HTML5, and doesn’t look like a Windows Mobile 6.5 application.
- A unified mailbox that groups together all the mailbox I configured
- Data usage counter
- A sent notification on outgoing email and SMS. The way iPhone does, with a sound, is great
- More categorization options for phone numbers, and also groups would be useful
- Add an option to download email when entering the email application, instead of just relying on push notification or manual sync
- Add an on screen confirmation for shutting down the device
- Make it possible to choose what to synchronize with Hotmail
- Copy&Paste (will come in the next update in February)
- Make a slightly bigger keyboard or at least less sensitive to accidental misplacements of the finger
- Fix the MarketPlace search to return only applications when you search for applications (this will come in the next WP7 update)
- Download all Calendars from Google Calendars, not just the main calendar
- Redesign the Monthly calendar view: for example, different colors for days with appointments would be much better then tiny unreadable words.
I don’t know if there is an place where I can post my comments so that the WP7 team can read them. I tried on Connect but haven’t found anything about WP7.
If you happen to be in contact with someone of them, just send them the link to this post.