And finally the Summit has arrived: on Monday I'm leaving from Milano (at 6:50am, which means waking up at 3:00am) and I'll arriving in Bellevue on Monday afternoon. I'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue.
It will be a pretty packed up week, with sessions all the days, and parties all the nights. This is my "tentative" schedule for the parties.
- Monday 15th - Party with Palermo
- Tuesday 16th - Avanade MVP Dinner (6-8) and Insiders Party by Infragistics (8 - 10)
- Wednesday 17th - ASP.NET Product Group Dinner
- Thursday 18th - MVP Attendee Party
- Friday 19th - ASP.NET NerdDinner/Tweetup
I'll then spend the Saturday visiting around and then I'll fly back to Milano on Sunday morning (arriving in Milano on Monday morning).
I'm pretty excited of all this, mainly because I'll have to chance to meet in person most of the guys (and gals) I interact on twitter and via the various OSS project mailing lists.
See you there.