Yesterday I finally I booked the flight to Seattle for the MVP Summit and for the ALT.NET Conference.
I'll have a pretty tight schedule for the week I'll be there:
- I'll leave from Milano on February 27th in the morning and I'll land in Seattle at 2:30PM
- The ALT.NET Conference will begin at 5PM of the same day, I hope I can clear the customs and take a taxi to the venue on time for the opening.
- Then Saturday and Sunday I will be at the ALT.NET Conference
- Sunday evening at the Party with Palermo
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at the MVP Summit
- Thursday March 5th, at midday, I'll have the flight back to Milano, where I'll land on Friday, in the morning
No time for sight-seeing, but I think that's an invaluable opportunity to meet with great minds, people I know only from twitter and blogs, but also with people I know since a long time (like all the guys of the Subtext team) but never had the chance to meet in person.
See you all (MVPs and ALT.NET-ters) in 6 weeks or so.