Yesterday I finally I booked the flight to Seattle for the MVP Summit and for the ALT.NET Conference.

I'll have a pretty tight schedule for the week I'll be there:

• I'll leave from Milano on February 27th in the morning and I'll land in Seattle at 2:30PM
  • The ALT.NET Conference will begin at 5PM of the same day, I hope I can clear the customs and take a taxi to the venue on time for the opening.
  • Then Saturday and Sunday I will be at the ALT.NET Conference
  • Sunday evening at the Party with Palermo
  • Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at the MVP Summit
  • Thursday March 5th, at midday, I'll have the flight back to Milano, where I'll land on Friday, in the morning

No time for sight-seeing, but I think that's an invaluable opportunity to meet with great minds, people I know only from twitter and blogs, but also with people I know since a long time (like all the guys of the Subtext team) but never had the chance to meet in person.

See you all (MVPs and ALT.NET-ters) in 6 weeks or so.

posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:37 PM

# re: Booked the flight to the ALT.NET Conf and the MVP Summit

Left by Keyvan Nayyeri at 1/15/2009 2:01 PM

That would be a great opportunity. Ihope you enjoy your time there :-)

# re: Booked the flight to the ALT.NET Conf and the MVP Summit

Left by Alvin Ashcraft at 1/15/2009 3:13 PM

Lucky! :)

I hope to join you someday... maybe in a couple of years.

# re: Booked the flight to the ALT.NET Conf and the MVP Summit

Left by Simone at 1/15/2009 4:35 PM

@Alvin: you are doing a great job with your link blog and being the "owner" of the .NET Zone at DZone... just add some talking to usergroups and you'll be there in short time :)

# re: Booked the flight to the ALT.NET Conf and the MVP Summit

Left by Hanife at 1/16/2009 3:07 PM

woooww one day I will be there too:).