I'd like to make version 1 of my gadget a replacement for the CCTray application that ships with CruiseControl.NET: last month I silently released version 0.9 with the possibility to force a build on the server and now I'm trying to add the possibility to play a sound when a build breaks or, even better, launch a batch file.
This is the list of the items that will be included in version 1.0:
- Show if the gadget cannot connect to the server (now it's just not displayed)
- Don't prompt users for project already added (item #8)
- Remember Last used server (item #7)
- Allow sorting of projects (item #6)
- Add tooltip over projects list (item #5)
- Automatic scrolling (item #2)
- Play audio notifications (item #3)
I will probably release a 0.9.5 version next week to get from you some feedback, and will probably release version 1.0 before the end of July.
Would you like to have some other feature in the gadget? Do you have any suggestion? Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about it.