This version adds a lot of new features, bringing Subtext One Step Closer to my ideal blogging platform. The most interesting new features, IMHO, are:
- Content Tagging and Tag Cloud: for more details Tagging In Subtext
- Identicon: if you don't know what they are, here you can find a good explanation
- Lightbox v2: in my previous posts how to migrate a custom skin and how to use it in your posts (step 5 of the post)
- Author Comment: comments written by the author of the blog (if it was logged in while commenting) are highlighted to differentiate them from the ones of the other users
- ... and other features and bug fixes
Download and Install
Download the latest version, unzip it, override all the files you have on the server, reload any page of the blog and follow the instructions.
If you don't believe it's so easy, read the Upgrading instructions on Subtext website.