- I turned on my first computer only in 1993, during my first exam at the university: I was studying Science of Composite Materials. It was love at first sight, I got the maximum mark and after a few year I decided to quit that course and switch to Computer Science.
- I raced Mountain Biking from '90 till '98, but I had to quit due a nasty problem on a knee. I still have this problem even if I had a knee surgery and I'm doing specific exercises
- I've been an anti-MS till the release of the .NET framework: before that I was programming on ASP classic and VB6 for work, but I loved Java, so I used that language for all my side works and opensource projects.
- Even if I'm Italian I hate soccer: the only team sport I like is basketball. And I'm a big fan of Pallacanestro Varese, and I was the webmaster of the Official Gianmarco Pozzecco website, aka "the atomic fly". And I was at the stadium when Varese won his last Italian Championship, in 1999.
- Before starting living on my own (well.. with my wife), 6 years ago, I was 10kg more then I'm a now, I dressed with "boring" clothing, while now I'm more a "surf-style" guy
Now it's my turn to tag someone else: